Thursday, August 7, 2008

I had a marvelous dream last night...

I was being driven home to Columbia and I noticed all the leaves were brown and it was cloudy. When I got home, I stepped out of the back of the Cadillac and the wind was blowing something fierce, and the sky was dusky dark- that kind of orange and grey melange where the grey is dominant , but the orange is putting up a fight- but it wasn't going to rain. The leaves were covering the ground, crackling as I walked, and the trees rustling like taffeta as the wind whipped and the sky filled with snowing leaves. There were even 3 or 4 unknown, but familiar dogs running up to celebrate my homecoming. It was all very Connecticut. I was wearing a big, huge ,oversized black sweater coat and was getting my luggage and eager to head indoors to enjoy the coziness of the weather and home. It was the perfect mixture of the Quiet Storm and Town & Country vibes I love! I am just a autumn guy and I can't wait...

No comments: